Participate in Tesco Ireland Survey to earn €250 gift card
Participate in Tesco Ireland Survey at www.tescoviews.ie to unlock a validation code to get your hands on to collect 25 Clubcard points and a €250 gift card by sharing your views about their products and services.
Participation in the Tesco Ireland Survey is very simple, just log on to www.tescoviews.ie and enter your 4-digit code which is printed on your receipt. However, if you are unable to find the code see below picture:
After entering your 4-digit code, then click “Enter” button to get started with the Tesco Ireland Survey. Answer the questions asked by the company about how they doing.
Some fun facts about Tesco include:
- Tesco’s first supermarket opened in 1956 in a converted cinema. It now has a total of 4,811 stores including 2,482 in Britain, employing 472,000 staff worldwide.
- 1 in every 7 pounds spent in the UK in 2007 was spent in Tesco.
- In the mid 1990s, it had 500 stores. 15 years later, there were 2,500 stores.
- Tesco is one of the most profitable online grocery distributer in the world.
So, if you want to help Tesco Ireland serve you better, fill out the customer survey at www.tescoviews.ie. You might even get €250 gift card just for sharing your opinions.
How to participate in Tesco Ireland Survey
To fill out the Tesco Ireland Survey and take part in their prize draw, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.tescoviews.ie. This will take you to the Tesco Ireland Survey page.
- Enter the 4-digit survey code, which is located on both your receipt and your Clubcard (if you have one).
- Click “Enter the survey” to begin the survey.
- Answer all the required questions regarding the goods and services of Tesco Ireland and submit the survey.
You can also take part in the short survey by scanning the QR code on your receipt or Clubcard, or by calling 1800817282. Completing the survey will give you 25 Clubcard points, and enter you into the prize draw for a Tesco gift card worth €250.
However, before taking part in the survey, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of the Republic of Ireland
- Over the age of 18
- Not an employee (or immediate family or agents of employees) of Tesco Stores Ltd. or InMoment Inc.
Going to Tesco is part of everyday life for people in Europe; it is the one place where you can find everything you need or want. In fact, once you go to Tesco, you come home with things you never knew you needed, or that they even existed.
A multinational retailer of grocery and general merchandise, Tesco has served customers in various countries for many years, and continues to be the first choice of shoppers, all because the people at Tesco know how important it is to listen to the customer’s complaints and suggestions.