Learn about Wendy’s Salad Secret Sweepstakes and win a $25 gift card and enjoy the sweepstakes with no purchase necessary.
Wendy’s Salad Secret Sweepstakes Instructions Guide
The Wendy’s Salad Secret Sweepstakes is only accessible to legal residents of United States who are at least thirteen years old at the time of entry.
Throughout various Wendy’s digital properties, the Wendy’s Salad Secrets will be in cover. Locate them to “unlock” the Wendy’s Salad Secrets. Every time you unlocks it, the applicant will receive one entry into the Wendy Salad Secret Sweepstakes.
Please follow the below steps to win prizes:
- Firstly register.
- Please login to save the progress and ensuring it.
- Enter the required information. Choose the desire method.
- Then, fill in your personal information and submit.
- You can enter your email address and password next time you log in.
- After creating the account, you will know the first salad secret.
- Furthermore, on various Wendy’s digital properties like social websites, these Salad Secrets will be hidden
- By clicking the hint, you can know more salad secrets.
- For each new secret you unlock, you get one entry. The more secrets you unlock, the better your chances of winning the gift card.
- Share the secrets with your friends. The best part about knowing a secret is letting someone in on it.
Come and visit www.wendys.com/secrets and enter the Wendy’s Salad Secret Sweepstakes now. Moreover, do read the rules before your entry.
Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers is an international fast food chain restaurant. It was founded in November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio. As of March 2010, Wendy’s is the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain. It has approximately 6,650 locations such as McDonald and Burger King. It consists primarily of hamburgers and chicken sandwiches, french fries and beverages. The company does not have a signature sandwich. Instead, the square burger patties it uses in its burgers are the signature item.