WorldMark The Club Resorts
If you are in search for some fun filled activities in the summer then you can easily plan your stay with WorldMark The Club Resorts with the Grand Rocky Mountain Preserve offering you one of a kind experience with hiking, biking, fishing and not to mention the exquisite Grand Elk Golf Course which is the Rocky Mountain’s sole Scottish-style Heathland golf course for a classy golf game experience. This article will tell you all the details you need to follow to plan a vacation with the WorldMark The Club Resorts at www.worldmarktheclub.com/resorts/.
Guide for the WorldMark The Club
You can use any of these options listed below to get your booking done at The Club Resorts unit. You can even make online reservations but only with 2 days of your arrival and not in advance but the regular bookings can still be done.
1. Trading Purposes, Vacation, Leisure or Assigned Credits
2. Bonus Span of Time
3. The FAX Time
4. The rentals falling under Elite
Vacation Planning counselors can also be accessed for help with your reservations or you can place a call at 1-800-457-0103.
1. All of the Reservations beginning in 48 hours of due arrival at The Club Resorts
2. All the Reservations that make use of a variety of credits of vacations
3. The reservations which are grouped
4. The Inventory Specials
You can cancel reservations online as well according to the following rules:
1. The owner is canceling a reservation of one week on the Red Season and then asks to rebook on the same reservation for a time below a week within 2 months or less of the residency there.
2. The owner cancels their credit of vacation and then asks to rebook the reservation for the Bonus Time reservation.
Traveling is a great way to spend time with the family and you can start by making your bookings at www.worldmarktheclub.com/resorts.