How to earn guaranteed rewards with Wyndham Rewards
You cannot have numerous rewards for life. Your efforts always pay off as the rewards are guaranteed and diversified with Wyndham Rewards. So, come now and win every day.
Guide to Earn Guaranteed Rewards
This is a reward program launched by Wyndham Worldwide. With this, earning rewards becomes speedy, simplified and even more diversified through points or miles redemption.
- Enter wyndhamrewards.com and then click the “Join” button.
- Input the detailed required information.
- Create your username and password.
- Choose your earning preferences from Wyndham Rewards Points and Airline Miles/Rail Points.
- Tick the box to receive rewards and email newsletter to keep yourself updated on promotions, special offers and great deals.
- View the Terms & Conditions and then click the button marked “Join now” to be a Wyndham Rewards member.
- As a member, you can access your account anytime.
How to earn points or miles
The basic and simple way for you to pile up Wyndham Rewards is by staying at Wyndham hotels/resorts.
There are another 3 ways:
- Purchasing points is the best way. Additionally, you can buy points for your loved ones and stay closer with them.
- Use the Wyndham Rewards Visa Card. By booking hotel stays and making daily purchases with this to increase rewards.
- Do make purchases for special deals/offers at Wyndham or other participating partners.
How to redeem your points or miles with Wyndham Rewards
You are accessible to a wider range of reward options with Wyndham Rewards. Stay with over 6500 participating brands without blackout dates. Free airline tickets, gift cards on hundreds of products like electronics, accessories and much more.
- Enter wyndhamrewards.comand then click the “Redeem” button
- Choosing your preferred one and pressing “Redeem”
Visit www.wyndhamrewards.com to sign up, check eligibility and much more.
About Wyndham Worldwide
Founded in 2006, Wyndham Worldwide is a global leading chain of hotels and resorts in the United States. It has become one of the largest hospitality companies worldwide. There are approximately 7400 hotels and resorts in 66 countries across 6 continents.