Participate in Friendly’s Survey to earn discount coupon
Participate in Friendly’s Survey on www.friendlyslistens.com to get your hands on a discount coupon by sharing your experience at Friendly’s about their products and services.
According to the Friendly’s website, the Friendly’s Listens is a customer satisfaction survey that allows customers to provide feedback on their recent dining experience at a Friendly’s restaurant.
Anyone who has recently dined at a Friendly’s restaurant can participate in the survey. Take the Friendly’s Listens because it allows Friendly’s to gather feedback from customers and use that feedback to improve their products and services. Additionally, customers who complete the survey are entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to receive rewards, such as reward points, discounts or special offers (collectively, “Rewards”).
Why Friendly’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
How much do you appreciate Friendly’s food and service? Do you like it or not? Share your experience with Friendly’s by the help of Friendly’s Survey which is an online method created by the company in order to collect feedbacks, opinions and suggestions from their loyal and valued customers. Feel free to share your opinions and views with Friendly’s for Friendly’s to serve you better in your future visit. The Friendly’s survey is short and simple and consists only the questions regarding to what you experienced at their restaurant.
Friendly’s Listens Survey Requirements
- First of all, you would be needed an active internet connection in order to access online services.
- An electronic device such as a laptop or a smartphone to use the internet for filling out the Friendly’s survey online.
- Receipt provided by Friendly’s. This receipt is important since the 14-digit serial number written on it is required in order to take part in the survey.
How to participate in Friendly’s Survey
- Go to Friendly’s Survey page by opening the following link provided: www.friendlyslistens.com
- Enter the 14-digit serial number located on your receipt provided by Friendly’s restaurant.
- Rate your overall satisfaction by answering questions such as the attentiveness of your server, the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the restaurant, and the speed of service.
- Fill your name and they will personalize a coupon, so that can you get the coupon for a discount next time.
- Follow all the instructions to complete Friendly’s survey.
- For further details about Friendly’s, visit their official website by clicking on the following link: www.friendlys.com
By completing this survey, you will help the company owners to know more about how their customers feel towards their products and services. They will get to know if the customers are satisfied or not so that they will make improvements to satisfy their customers if required. Friendly’s survey will also help the company owners to calculate how successful their company is running and at which rank their reputation stands.
Tips for completing the Friendly’s Listens Survey
Here are some tips for completing the survey:
- Have your Friendly’s receipt ready, as it contains the survey invitation code.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Provide specific feedback, both positive and negative, to help Friendly’s improve.
- Take your time and read each question carefully.
Submit your contact information at the end of the survey if you would like to enter the sweepstakes.
Friendly’s is a famous restaurant chain on the United States East Coast. Friendly’s was founded by Curtis Blake and S. Prestley Blake in 1935 in Springfield, Massachusetts. The company is currently headquartered in Wilbraham, Massachusetts, United States.
Friendly’s is currently operating in 389 locations in the United States. Friendly’s is best known for its ice cream. It also serves a variety of sundaes, including a cone head and a wizard with Reese’s pieces for eyes. Friendly’s ice cream dessert options include frappes, root beer floats, Fribble shakes, milkshakes, ice cream sodas, Friend-Z, and double thick.
I’m Stephen Johnson, author of 13 books, most recently Extra Life. Host of the PBS series Extra Life and How We Got To Now and the podcast American Innovations.