myAT&T Login To Manage Your Account, Make Online Payments
AT&T Inc. is a Texas-based American multinational telecommunications giant, specializing in the provision of mobile telephone and fixed telephone as well as broadband subscription television services in the US.
myAT&T account login, allows you to access and make online payments of your bills as well as upgrade your AT&T services such as Internet, Wireless, U-verse, and Home Phone.
myAT&T Account Login and Signup Procedure
The AT&T account login and creation procedures are fairly simple and have been detailed below for your convenience.
myAT&T Account Login:
If you already own an account at AT&T, then simply follow the AT&T account login procedure below:
- Access http://www.att.com/myatt from your browser
- Enter your login ID and password and click “Log in” to proceed
Recovering Forgotten Password or ID
In case you are unable to recall your login information, simply click either the “Forgot User ID” or “Forgot Password” option after which you will be guided through a process to recover and reset your login information.
Setting Up an AT&T Account:
- In order to register for an AT&T account, click “Register Today!”
- Clicking on this option will direct you to a form page where you will be asked to provide some of your details
- Provide valid information along with an email ID and phone number as you will receive the AT&T account login confirmation message through text or email
- Choose the account type suitable to your requirements (wireless connections and landlines, etc., then provide your number and area zip code and click “Next”
- Create a login ID and password and enter a valid email address where you will receive the account confirmation message
- Upon receiving the confirmation message, you can easily access your account, manage account setting and receive information regarding the billing procedure
- If you need further assistance with the AT&T account login procedure, you can get in touch with the AT&T support center through the chat box in the bottom right corner of the screen